Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

When you get home and find out that your house is on fire, you feel like your whole world has been flipped upside down. Hopefully, the only thing that was damaged or destroyed were material possessions. These things are replaceable. In fact, that’s why you pay for fire insurance in the first place, isn’t it? If weeks go by and your claim still hasn’t been paid, call a fire damage adjuster in Florida. They’ll handle the insurance side of things while you focus on cleaning up from the fire.

Some People Wait Months to Get their Check from the Insurance Company

It doesn’t seem fair, but there are people who wait weeks or even months to hear back from their insurance company. And sometimes, the news they get is not good news. If your claim is denied or isn’t going to be paid fully, then you need to talk to a fire damage adjuster in Florida. You have a right to get your claim paid. If there’s no legitimate reason for the delay or the denial, your Florida public adjuster will get to the bottom of it.

Most Florida Public Adjusters Used to Work for the Insurance Companies

The nice thing about hiring a fire damage adjuster in Florida is that they probably worked for the big insurance companies at some point. Many private adjusters got tired of the red tape involved in insurance and decided to work on behalf of homeowners instead. That’s why you should call and find out how an adjuster can help you. They may be able to get your resoled a lot faster than if you handle it on your own.

Call and Talk to an Experienced Florida Public Adjuster Today

If you’ve suffered a fire in your home, the last thing you should have to worry about is your insurance claim. You need to work on putting your home back together. That’s why it’s a good idea to talk to an experienced Florida public adjuster as soon as you can. They’ll get in touch with the insurance company and try to move things along. They know how the insurance adjusters work and can get your claim resolved one way or the other. Call and get your free estimate today.

(954) 430-7333